1/18/11

whats in my bag

 WHATS IN MY BAG?
Que hay en mi bolso? 
1. Sephora chocolate body lotion 2.white wayfarer sunglasses 3. wallet present from my boyfriend 4. bunch of lipglosses from e.l.f  5. Burberry scarf  6. Black notebook 7. Swarovski Crystal pen 8. Cell phone with pink leopard rhinestones 9. pink donut keychain 10. hair clip and hair bow 11. Swarovski bow ring also a present from my bf 12. Grace philosophy perfume
Pauls Boutique Bag
Love the leopard interior!




And here are some randome photos I took of my apartment today :) hope you guys like.
Algunas fotos que hice a mi piso hoy, espero que os guste :).

little frog box

perfume colection

photo wall

toys :)

box of sunglasses

Kitty

Kitty and baby

aww :)

Birdie wall




                                                  

  DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP!

9 comments:

Amy McMillan said...

Love your Pauls Boutique bag!
I'm now following, hope you can do the same?

www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
Xx

Unknown said...

ooh I totally want a whole box of sunglasses! I only own two pairs :) your blog is so cute! following!

xoxo

urshychecksout said...

Hey byatch,
lovin' your lil blog and the photography! Keep it up :)

xx

Sammiebbz * said...

lovee loveeee the bagg!! :D xxx

Jenna said...

This is such a cute bag! Thanks for sharing!

thatssofletch.blogspot.com

xo, Jay

Tifa Mai said...

I loveeeeee this post!! Love your perfume, toy, sunglasses collection!! And that bag is soo cool where you get it?!? Cute cat. :)

Leigh said...

that cat is the cutest cat i have ever seen! adorable!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Love all the photos in this blog!!!! And again, your boyfriend has amazing taste!

Alex said...

my boyfriend got me the bag on asos.com but i dont know if they have it anymore...i think they dont :(