2/15/11

plan

this isnt very interesting but i need some structure to my blog so im going to organize my types of posts by days its going to be something like this.Only posting this in english because ive been feeling lazy, but as soon as i start this up I will post in both languages and my blog be more interesting i promise!

monday- makeup-looks-tutorials-lotd/w etc.
tuesday- Fashion- Inspirations-lotd/w
wednesday- Hauls, Finds, Reviews
Thursday- Nails, tutorials, looks etc.
Friday-Photography, Personal, Favourites, etc.
Saturday- Misc.
Sunday-D.I.Y.


Any requests? guest bloggers? Comment!

10 comments:

Jane Alisa said...

Good structure, I wish I could keep my blog this organised. xoxo

Lilit said...

Sounds like a good approach hun, good luck!

Marta Valdés said...

Me parece estupenda esta organización!
Hagas lo que hagas quedará genial y cargado de ideas maravillosas!

Anonymous said...

just about to do the same thing as well as change template/font/colors etc....cant wait for more posts from you

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

I love the list! I am excited to see everything! :)

Michelle said...

You're gonna do guest bloggers? That's so cool! Never hesitate to look my way if you need one!

Excited for your future posts! :)

Melanie Busby said...

Hi Alex! I had to come up with a schedule for my Blog as well, it just makes everything easier. I've guest posted for Andree of Straight Up Glam and it was so much fun! I'd be happy to organise one for you. Please email me at beautymeetskawaii@hotmail.com if you are interested. ^_^

Kisses, Melanie

The Merry Traveller said...

Good idea, thinking of rearranging my blog template too but I am a tad lazy!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Good idea, I need something like this for my blog...
Its so boring.

$armin<3

nicole b said...

i love this idea! structure makes everything better

xo